Steal His Look: Blockin’ Out the Haters/Brandon Bowen
Yves Saint Laurent Green Polo - $899
Gucci Plastic Spoons - $606
Oh hey I decided to do a giveaway in honor of reaching over 2500 followers and in honor of reblogging this beautiful picture everyday for a year and as a thank you to you guys as well :)
- im going to be lame and say you have to be following me ( i will check sorry)
- only reblogs count
- you can reblog as many times as you want but please don’t be annoying
- winner doesn’t have to take everything they can choose what they want and whatever (if anything) is left their can be another winner
- you can live outside of USA but please understand that it might take me a little bit to send it to you because I want to be sure it all gets there safely
anyway here is the stuff I’m giving away:
- Jimmy Page is my hero button
- led zeppelin tapestry
- tight but loose issue 37
- you can choose up to 3 more of those magazines the magazines issues and dates are:
🌼 Rolling stone issue no. 413 January 19th 1984, 🌼Musician issue no. 145 November 1990 ,🌼 Uncut take 140 January 2009, 🌼Kerang! issue no. 313 October 27th 1990,🌼 guitar “guitar sex toys” august 1995, 🌼guitar world July 2014,🌼uncut take 132 may 2008, 🌼Guitar world May 1993,🌼RIP June 1993.
- Light & Shade Conversations with Jimmy Page by Brad Tolinski
- Almost Famous
- The Song Remains the Same Collectors Edition with shrink wrap has been opened but the T shirt is still in shrink wrap and DVD’s have never been played and has all the cards and stuff in it.
- Celebration Day 2CD + DVD never opened
- 4 records that you can choose from part of my collection (this isn’t my whole collection sorry I’m selfish) double lp’s count as one. I will be adding more records to the collection as I buy more. If you have any questions about a certain record feel free to ask
- link to records you can choose from is here (x)
- a mix cd that I will make winner can give me a theme or I can base it off their blog or whatever
- mystery gift that i think the winner will like could be guitar strings, could be 1000 live lady bugs who knows (no guarantees that you will actually like it)
Giveaway Ends: December 13th have fun :)
thomas-the-tank-edison said: I honestly think you should just forget about this GamerGate stuff, whatever it is, and just enjoy yourself doing whatever you want to do. I personally don't concern myself with whatever chaos is going on in the gaming world and I just get excited about games I like- the furthest I get into that craziness is ads and youtubers.
its hard for me to sideline because honestly, its genuinely irritating that theres a HUGE collective group composed of industry “professionals” who are seriously shitting ALL OVER THE AUDIENCE THAT FEEDS THEM/SUSTAINS THEIR CAREERS all because some girls said some THINGS and fuckin
it drives me nuts, okay. because everybody is shutting their ears off to rebuttals and responses to these women that have actual proof and evidence and things like that and then have the fucking nerve to accuse THOSE people of being WHITE CISHET MALE MISOGYNIST DOUCHEBAGS. like fuck you assholes—yeah im white, but im a fucking girl, and while i can nitpick certain games for having certain “misogynist” undertones, im not fucking dumb enough to insinuate that those involved in the industry are misogynists and nor am i dumb enough to insinuate that those who play these games are misogynists by association. they are fucking games. they are fiction. if some dumbasses are influenced to be racist/misogynists douchebags because they saw some element in a game that re-enforced these ideals that were likely already seeded into their stupid and impressionable brains, thats THE INDIVIDUALS FUCKING PROBLEM. not GAMES AND GAMERS AS A WHOLE.
im a girl and i want to play games and i take fuckin gump to any shithead who says that i should be offended by the content in games, and that the gamer community (that i am involved in) is a (laughably labeled) hate group.
shit just makes me a bit cross is all